Monday, September 9, 2013

New Members of Our Design Team

     We're so proud and happy to announce the three newest members of our Design Team.  Starting this week on Team A are Letisha and Kimberly.  Below you'll find photos and brief bios on each of them.

  














  Letisha

Hi everyone... I am 24 years old from Australia. I have the best boyfriend in the world and a gorgeous chocolate toy poodle "Louis." A year ago I was a law student studying hard- However, due to unforeseen health issues I've been unable to work or study. This means I now spend my days crafting! I enjoy doing all things creative... But I love making cards because they are fairly quick and fulfilling. I also often dabble in a bit of mixed media and am willing to try anything.  I am new to the blogging world. Feel free to visit my blog and leave me comments, I really appreciate any feedback!



  Kimberly

Hi, I'm Kimberly! I've tried a large variety of crafts since I was little and now mainly do paper crafts. Of course, creating cards with stamped images is at the top of my list these days because I sure love to color! I'm so happy to be here with the talented Tuesday Throwdown team!


     Then, starting with Team B next week, comes Kren.  Here's a bit about her, too.

 









Kren

Hi!  I’m Kren, a nickname that comes from my legal name Karen.  There were always so many Karens in high school and college, I have used Kren ever since. I have been a crafty person all my life;  I sometimes compare myself to a spider plant, sending our little runners of hobbies.  My wonderful husband and I put whimsical Santas and other wooden holiday items in shops in NC now.   We have both retired from teaching and have left the craft show circuit behind so I have entered my “fourth life.”  I  have the time to pursue my artistic passions -- paper crafts and digital photography.  

You can see my blog here:  http://afourthlife.blogspot.com.  


     Welcome aboard, ladies.  We are already enjoying your work and you are each a great addition to the Tuesday Throwdown Teams A & B

2 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! So looking forward to my time here with TT and all of you talented ladies. :) hugs, Kimberly

kReN said...

Thank you for the lovely welcome. This is a wonderful team to work with and I think I am going to enjoy this newest adventure! You are all the best!